Every Friday, Reaux Fareal challenges his social media followers to donate $5 to support the financial aid of a selected HBCU Student. It’s nicknamed “I Got 5 On It Friday”. To be qualified for Financial Aid:
- Student must be submitted by a School Administrator, Non-Profit/Community Group Leader, Greek Chapter President, or Alumni Representative. The submitter can not be a relative of the student.
- The submitter will need to show proof of the student’s need. It could be a screenshot of the tuition balance from the university website, book fee balance, outstanding bill in the student’s name… etc.
- The submitter must provide his/her direct contact information. Our staff will verify the submnitted details.
- Student must attend an HBCU either physically or virtually.
- The student or submitter’s name/info is never used publicly without his/her permission.
- There is no set amount each Friday. It varies depending on donation participation.
- Donations go directly to the student’s Cash App which is required in the submission form below.